- Canada’s only Occasional Use satellite teleport.
- Uplink or downlink satellites from 12°W to 127°W.
- Ku and C-band, linear or circular polarity covering Europe, North and South America.
- Direct fibre connections to teleports covering Asia, Africa, Australia.
- For-A Frame Rate Conversion.
- Live closed captioning.
- Video over IP.
TV2GO has two Live studios in its teleport for broadcast interviews with all the same satellite and fibre links plus LTN Global connections.
Satellite Media Tours
LTN port “TV2G YYZ E1”
makeup and catering available $795
- REMI control room can switch up to 6 cameras.
- ClassX character generator.
- Gearzy data-driven sports graphic ticker.
- Add live commentary, graphics and closed captions to international events.
- Add multilingual announcers to your live events.
- Live Closed Captioning.
- Full communications to remote crews.
- Dedicated Streaming control room for Facebook Live and all social media platforms.
- RTMP to clients’ OTT platforms.
- Breakthrough technology for broadcasters. Saves money at every step.
- The day rate is way lower than older conventional uplinks.
- Travel costs are greatly reduced.
- Excellent fuel economy.
- No special road taxes, weigh scales or licenses.
- No need for on-site engineer : all functions run by remote control from the TV2GO teleport.
- Broadcast video over IP (no downlink antenna required).
- Net return, prompter feeds, intercom and tally via internet.
- Create a 20Mbps WiFi hotspot anywhere.
- Webcasting from any location.
- 4-camera REMI production.
- 4K broadcast transmission with Fujitsu HEVC encoding.
- LTN and Dejero interviews from remote locations without internet or cellular coverage
BONDED CELLULAR RENTALS
Don’t need a satellite truck? TV2GO has the latest bonded cellular gear from Dejero available for rent: EnGo HEVC backpacks, Gateway cellular modems with 6 SIM cards and high-performance antenna, Pathway E internet transmitters. Call for rates.
We don’t just recommend satellite transmission for every project. Sometimes fibre optic, internet, bonded cellular or a hybrid combination is the winning strategy.
Most of our customers are broadcast networks, but we also work for sports leagues, event promoters, webcasters, government agencies, church groups and PR companies.